Simple Pumpkin Soup
created by: Anonymous
- 1Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent ( approx. 3 min).
- 2Add vegetable broth, milk and spices. Stir.
- 3Add pumpkin, stir and bring to a simmer. Once it is at a simmer emulsify.
- 4Stir in maple syrup and bring to a simmer for 5 min.
- 5Taste and add additional seasoning if necessary.
- 6Makes 5 cups.
- 7Per cup: 132 cal, 6g fat, 76 mg sodium, 9g sugar, 16 carbs
customize this recipe
- 2 c Vegetable broth
- 1c Almond milk
- 2T Olive oil
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves minced
- 2T Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Salt, pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon
- 1 15oz. Can pumpkin
Similiar recipes will show up here once you start creating your recipe
Nutrition info will start showing up here
You can adjust the units and measures here