Greek yogurt eggs Benedict
created by: Anonymous
- 1Pre heat oven to 400°
- 2Place 2 ham slices in non stick muffin pan. Crack one egg in each. Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on how done you like your eggs. Top with cheese.
- 3Set up double broiler or pot and glass/metal bowl. Bring water to a simmer . Beat eggs, lemon juice, and Greek yogurt together. Place bowl in double broiler. Stirring frequently for 15 minutes sauce will thin out at 10 minutes then get thick again at 15. Remove from heat once thick . Stir in garlic salt, cayenne, and seasoning salt.
- 4Pour hollandaise over egg and ham cups. Sprinkle parsley.
customize this recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 8 Land O Frost Honey Ham slices
- 1 Teaspoons Garlic salt
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice
- Dash Parsley
- 2/3 cup Oikos plain greek yogurt
- Dash Cayenne pepper
- 2 Egg yolks
- Dash Season salt
- 4 tbsp Colby jack shredded cheese
Similiar recipes will show up here once you start creating your recipe
Nutrition info will start showing up here
You can adjust the units and measures here