created by: Anonymous
- 11 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 22 2. Grease and flour three 6" X 1 1/2" round cake pans.
- 33 3. Mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- 44 4. In a large bowl, beat butter, eggs and vanilla.
- 55 5. Gradually add sugar.
- 66 6. Beat on medium to high speed for about 3-4 minutes until well mixed
- 77 7. Alternately combine in flour mixture and milk to batter while beating.
- 88 8. Continue to beat until batter is smooth.
- 99 9.Pour equal amounts of batter into greased and floured round cake pans.
- 1010 10. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- 1111 11.Check with a toothpick to se if it is done. Bake a few minutes more, if needed.
- 1212 12.Remove from oven and allow cakes to cool in pans for a few minutes.
- 1313 13.Place cakes on a wire rack, to them allow to completely cool.
customize this recipe
- 0.75 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.75 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 0.75 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 milk
Similiar recipes will show up here once you start creating your recipe
Nutrition info will start showing up here
You can adjust the units and measures here